Over the years, many questions have been asked by people considering having their brows done. For the quickest answers, search our frequently asked questions or always feel free to call me on 0497 698 629
What can I expect?
- A topical anaesthetic is applied to your eyebrows. Together, we design your dreamed of eyebrows.
- A small metal hand tool with tiny blades is used to create fine hairline strokes into the skin.
- Pigment is implanted into the skin. The colour lasts up to 2 years. Results will vary depending on your resistance to the pigment, sun exposure and products you use on your face.
- During the procedure, anaesthetic is applied to decrease any discomfort that you may feel.
- Once the procedure is complete, aftercare treatment is applied and I recommend for best results you use it 3 times per day for 7 days after the procedure. You are given thorough, comprehensive aftercare information and aftercare cream.
- The colour will fade by up to 30% in the 6 weeks after the procedure. The hair strokes thicken to approx. double as the brow heals.
- You walk out smiling.
- You come back in 4 weeks for the perfection treatment
How long does the appointment take?
Does it hurt?
How will my new EyeBrows be designed?
How is the colour chosen?
I have a range of pigments from light blonde through to almost black. The pigments are put on your forehead to ensure we choose the colour best suited to your skin tone and hair colour.
Where is Jane's studio?
Who is Jane Simpson?
Have you ever looked in the mirror during the day (or on a hot date) and you have one EyeBrow less than you did earlier?
My philosophy is to ensure that the EyeBrows suit the individual face not just a one size fits all.
My aim is for your new Brows to look so natural and subtle that no one will know they are not real. Or as someone said to one of my clients “You look amazing, did you have a facelift?”
I am a Cosmetic Tattoo APAN Registered Practitioner(CTARP) 1022 member of the Aesthetic Practitioners Advisory Service (APAN). One of only 3 in Sydney and 18 in Australia.
Being a CTARP member means that the practitioners are the most highly qualified practitioners who adhere to the highest industry standards and best practice. They are promoted to consumers as leaders in their field and preferred practitioners.
I am highly qualified and insured and have the Government Accredited SHBBSKS003 – Design and perform cosmetic tattooing and the SHBBINF001 Maintain Infection Control qualifications amongst other qualifications. My premises are registered with the local council under the “Skin Penetration Act.
Cost of Feather Touch?
EyeBrow Tattoo $500
Includes thorough consultation, eyebrow styling, tattooing, aftercare treatment.
Perfection treatment $150, 4 weeks from initial treatment
Perfection Treatment $200 from 8 weeks to 6 month after initial treatment
Colour enhancement -6-18 months post treatment $350
All procedures after 18 months of initial treatment are full price
We offer zipPay so you can Brow Now and pay later.
Can everyone have brow tattooing?
NO. Pregnant Clients will not be treated.
Breastfeeding mothers cannot be treated, unless they pump & dump for the following 48 hours after treatment.
Diabetic clients a Dr’s note is required.
This cannot be performed if undergoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy. Recovering cancer patients will also require a letter from their Dr.
If you have any further questions please contact Jane directly on 0497 698 629
Terms and Conditions
A deposit of $100 is required at the time of booking, this will be deducted from the final payment.
We require 48 hours notice to change the booking.
Cancellation of an appointment with less than 48 hours notice will mean a loss of the deposit.
The deposit is non refundable, however the booking date can be changed once.
We happily accept credit cards, please note there is a 2% surcharge.